# Join the Leaf PHP Community!
Leaf's community is growing incredibly fast and if you're reading this, there's a good chance you're ready to join it. So... welcome!
Now we'll answer both what the community can do for you and what you can do for the community.
# Code of Conduct
Our Code of Conduct is a guide to make it easier to enrich all of us and the technical communities in which we participate.
# Get Support
- Forum (opens new window): The best place to ask questions and get answers about Leaf and its ecosystem.
- GitHub (opens new window): If you have a bug to report or feature to request, that's what the GitHub issues are for. We also welcome pull requests!
- Discord server (opens new window): A place for Leaf devs to meet and chat in real time.
# What You Can Do
# Contribute Code
As with any project, there are rules to contributing. To ensure that we can help you or accept your pull request as quickly as possible, please read the contributing guide.
After that, you'll be ready to contribute to Leaf's core repositories:
- Leaf (opens new window): the core library
- Leaf MVC (opens new window): MVC powered wrapper around Leaf PHP
- Leaf API (opens new window): MVC powered wrapper specialized for building APIs.
...as well as many smaller official companion libraries (opens new window).
# Share (and Build) Your Experience
Apart from answering questions and sharing resources in the forum and chat, there are a few other less obvious ways to share and expand what you know:
- Develop learning materials. It's often said that the best way to learn is to teach. If there's something interesting you're doing with Leaf, strengthen your expertise by writing a blog post, developing a workshop, or even publishing a gist that you share on social media.
- Watch a repo you care about. This will send you notifications whenever there's activity in that repository, giving you insider knowledge about ongoing discussions and upcoming features. It's a fantastic way to build expertise so that you're eventually able to help address issues and pull requests.
# Help manage our Community
With the growth of Leaf, we need more hands to moderate activities on our discord chat, keep up with our documentation, GitHub discussions, twitter and the like.
Youtube (opens new window): Get online streams, talks and tutorials on leaf and community packages.
Twitter (opens new window): Get timely updates on everything that happens in the leaf PHP ecosystem.